Duckweed. Looked so beautiful, I can not help but asked aloud: Accra instigate instigate wings, flew into the air, slowly said: . My illusion? I even see from the eyes of Accra, a lonely look, it seems like a far away from the hometown of the villain in the memory of that feeling of home. This is an illusion! It but the devil!
Gone half an hour followed by Accra, we finally came to an island flowers and grass on the island, even without any conspicuous object, in addition to - the center of the island a muster of the mound, and an erected pillars.
Accra, looked around, as if nothing had happened,shox women, said: Helpless, has arrived here, had resigned.
On the mound, Accra, from the body and took out a book carefully turned the stamp kicks from time to time will also come to some place that book, is what it says treasure recorded. Curiosity cause trouble, I'd next to it Touqiao glances, alas, like the earthworm-like and curved text, I can understand it is some inconsiderate.
Ok! Is here! towards the center of the mound looked.
Blood? Wait for Accra,cheap nfl jerseys, has pulled out the keys, very quickly scratched my arm, I discerned, suddenly, in a wound on my arm a little strange is that this wound even rapid scarring.
Turned out to be not a blood sacrifice my heart relieved, then, that I wake up, I actually Accra, the anti-blood! the center of the mound and shoved split, emitting a white light, white light of a golden horn.
Accra, quickly jump over to support the golden horn
No comments:
Post a Comment